Care Van provides transportation under contract to many different medical facilities, including hospitals, partial hospitalization programs, oncology centers and community aid groups who assist those with disabilities.
Because we are committed to personalized service, Care Van offers area hospitals customized solutions to their transportation needs. Options include dedicated vans with supplemental service, regularly scheduled routes, per trip orders including same day service, and variable daily routes with varying van commitments.
With all of these options, Care Van provides complete transportation management:
- Scheduling, routing and dispatching.
- Vehicle procurement, licensing, permits, and maintenance.
- Screening, hiring, training and certification of drivers.
- Personal, direct communication with medical facility, no voice mail or automated phones.
- Automotive, worker's compensation and general liability insurance.
- Reporting and quality control program.